top of page
We would like to thank our community and our staff for coming out and supporting us! Here's some information about our previous events.
- Tue 26 Sep26TueSepLegal Aid Clinic/Alpine Tower, Main Office 4th Floor
- Sat 09 Sep09SatSepChinatown Flu Vaccine Event/Cathay Bank Parking Lot
- Aug 11, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMChinatown Central Plaza, 943 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USAChinatown Service Center invites you to join your friends and neighbors for a casual conversation over coffee. Come share your thoughts on the community and matters important to you with the City of Los Angeles Police.
- Fri 28 Jul28FriJulAlhambra Concerts in the Park 2023/Alhambra Park Bandshell
- Fri 28 Jul28FriJulBystander Intervention Training/https://bit.ly/cscbystander
- Mon 10 Jul10MonJulUSC - Cancer Wellness Hub Pop-up/Weingart East Los Angeles YMCAJul 10, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMWeingart East Los Angeles YMCA, 2900 Whittier Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90023, USAThe Cancer Wellness HUB Pop-Ups are a local and culturally appropriate resource to answer questions, talk about fears, offer resources, and provide educational materials related to cancer-related topics. Free entry.
- Jun 24, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMSan Gabriel Mission Playhouse, 320 S Mission Dr, San Gabriel, CA 91776, USAJoin the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse (Parking Lot) in their flag raising ceremony to honor veterans! There will be free health services such as vision, medical consultations, chiropractic care, and acupuncture.
- Jun 22, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PMSan Gabriel, Mission Dr, San Gabriel, CA, USAKick off to the "Summer in San Gabriel Series" with a street party in the Mission District, with a live concert by Woody & The Longboards, food trucks and fun games, a beer & wine garden, and even a kids zone! Held on Mission Drive between Santa Anita & Broadway.
- Sat 17 Jun17SatJunDiscover Your Mental Wellness/William Steinmetz ParkJun 17, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMWilliam Steinmetz Park, 1545 S Stimson Ave, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745, USADiscover Your Mental Wellness with CSC! Chinatown Service Center and LA County Parks After Dark are hosting a community event in which you can partake in 5 self-care activities, talk with other mental health organizations, and enjoy some free food, boba, and snacks. The activities include coloring..
- May 26, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMBystander Intervention Training (Zoom)Chinatown Service Center Behavioral Health Division's FREE 1-hour training on Bystander Intervention Training, originally created by Right To Be, and brought to you in partnership with Asian Americans Advancing Justice Southern California.
bottom of page