top of page
We would like to thank our community and our staff for coming out and supporting us! Here's some information about our previous events.
- Wed 22 Mar22WedMarDuarte Mini Mart/Duarte Senior CenterMar 22, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMDuarte Senior Center, 1610 E Huntington Dr, Duarte, CA 91010, USAJoin YWCA San Gabriel Valley for a mini mart event, held in the parking lot of the facility!
- Wed 22 Mar22WedMarBassett Mini Mart Event/Bassett Senior CenterMar 22, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMBassett Senior Center, 510 Vineland Ave, La Puente, CA 91746, USAJoin the YWCA San Gabriel Valley for a mini mart event!
- Tue 21 Mar21TueMarMonterey Park Bruggemeyer Library/Monterey Park Bruggemeyer LibraryLearn moreMultiple DatesMar 21, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PMMonterey Park Bruggemeyer Library, 318 S Ramona Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754, USAFind Chinatown Service Center at Monterey Park Bruggemeyer Library from 2-6pm for drop-in counseling sessions! There will be a case manager there at those times ready to answer any questions you may have or connect you to any services you may need.
- Tue 21 Mar21TueMarWalnut Mini Mart/Walnut Senior CenterMar 21, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMWalnut Senior Center, 21215 La Puente Rd, Walnut, CA 91789, USAJoin the YWCA San Gabriel Valley for an indoor mini mart event!
- Sat 18 Mar18SatMarMontebello Flu and Covid Vaccine/Montebello Senior CenterMar 18, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMMontebello Senior Center, 115 S Taylor Ave, Montebello, CA 90640, USAFlu season is right around the corner! Come get protected by getting your FREE flu shot! FREE COVID-19 Vaccines and test kits are also available. Walk-in clinic, no appointment needed.
- Wed 15 Mar15WedMarBystander Training Workshop at Blossom Market Hall/Blossom Market HallMar 15, 10:45 AM – 1:30 PMBlossom Market Hall, 264 S Mission Dr, San Gabriel, CA 91776, USAGrab some yummy food at the Blossom Market Hall and learn about what you can do to help an individual in danger!
- Mar 15, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMJulia McNeill Senior Center, 4100 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA 91706, USATBA
- Mar 14, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMhttp://bit.ly/3SQCpC3This event is in Mandarin only.
- Sun 12 Mar12SunMarEmergency Preparedness Fair/Alhambra Farmers MarketMar 12, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PMAlhambra Farmers Market, 100 S 2nd St, Alhambra, CA 91801, USAJoin the Alhambra Fire Department for CPR demonstrations, FREE Covid test kits, smoke detector giveaways, local neighborhood watch, disaster preparedness information, and Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) information!
- Mar 09, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMJulia McNeill Senior Center, 4100 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA 91706, USACSC will be offering FREE COVID-19 vaccines! We will be offering the first, second, and bivalent booster. Brands include Pfizer (6 months+) and Moderna (18+). No appointment is necessary, but please bring your ID and vaccination record card.
- Sat 04 Mar04SatMarMaywood - Let's Get Moving/Riverfront ParkMar 04, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMRiverfront Park, 5000 Slauson Ave, Maywood, CA 90270, USABe fit, be healthy, and be wise with the City of Maywood! The YMCA will be demonstrating a variety of classes including Hip Hop, Zumba, Karate, and more! Join the demos to learn how to use the Fitness Court at Riverfront Park! Get informed and learn about wellness.
- Tue 28 Feb28TueFebMontebello Senior Food Distribution/MontebelloFeb 28, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMMontebello, 115 S Taylor Ave, Montebello, CA 90640, USATBA
- Feb 25, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMEsther Snyder Community Center, 4100 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA 91706, USAJoin the City of Baldwin Park in celebrating the history and culture of Black Americans. Bring the entire family to enjoy the festivities, food, artisans, local merchants, and special performances. Rain or shine event will be held indoors.
- Sat 25 Feb25SatFebAlhambra Vaccine Clinic/CSC AlhambraFeb 25, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMCSC Alhambra, 320 S Garfield Ave #126, Alhambra, CA 91801, USA
- Thu 23 Feb23ThuFebMonterey Park Fire Department COVID Vaccine/Barnes ParkFeb 23, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMBarnes Park, 350 S Mc Pherrin Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754, USAFind us on the grassy area east of the tennis courts between the city hall and the gym at Barnes Park! Everyone 6 months or older is eligible providing six months have passed since receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. We also offer Bivalent Vaccinations.
- Feb 22, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PMPCC Community Education Center, 3035 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107, USABring your family and friends for free food and giveaways! Learn all about PCC's free Noncredit courses, establishing residency, and how to transition to credit courses. Get assistance with Financial Aid, Registration, and Counseling questions all while enjoying some delicious food!
- Feb 04, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PMSan Gabriel Mission District, Mission Dr, San Gabriel, CA, USAWith the pandemic years behind us, we are all ready to celebrate the festivity to release the pent-up emotions and enjoy this celestial offering of a holiday for an auspicious beginning.
- Sat 04 Feb04SatFebAPHC Health Fair/First Chinese Baptist ChurchFeb 04, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMFirst Chinese Baptist Church, 942 Yale St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
bottom of page