top of page
Happy Elderly Couples


The social service department’s core programs and services include outreach and enrollment to various government benefit programs, including health insurance enrollment assistance to individuals and families through Medi-Cal or Covered California, utility bill assistance to low-income households, and naturalization form assistance for citizenship.


Here's what we'll need from you:

  • California State I.D. or Driver License

  • Social Security Card

  • Passport / Citizenship certificate / Permanent resident card

  • Income Verification (Current Month) for all that apply:

    • Check Stub

    • Unemployment Benefits Check Stub / Award Letter

    • SSA / SSI Award Letter

    • CAPI Award Letter

    • Others: Affidavit

If you would like to make an appointment with us or have any questions we can help you with, feel free to contact us:


ID: cscsocialservice

bottom of page