CSC’s Social and Community Services programs were the first services established by CSC. Social Services provides in-depth, integrated, holistic, multi-sectoral case management assistance. Social Service staffs are cross-trained on all agency programs and services, community resources, and government benefits, in order to better address gaps in the County level provision of case management services. Social Services also provides many vital services to the community.
• Outstation Services - To ensure better access to government information and application processing, the Social Services Department regularly serves as an outstation to the Social Security Administration and the Department of Public Social Services.
• Consumer Services
"US Citizenship Form" Filling 華埠服務中心可免費幫您填寫申請入籍表格
Get $75 CASH & Fitbit @ UCLA Stroke Prevention Research Study
UCLA 招募志願者參與一個關於預防中風的研究小組! 參與者可收到總共價值$75 的現金和 Fitbit 計步機一個
"Special Enrollment" Application for Covered California
ONE Phone Subsidy for either Mobile Phone or Home Phone! 普濟電話優惠：手提和家中電話補助只可二選一
華埠服務中心是加州公共事業委員會 (CPUC) 資助的多種語言電訊教育及輔助計劃 (TEAM) 的合作伙伴。該計劃提供電訊教育及申訴輔助予消費者。華埠服務中心職員會指導消費者如何閱讀電話單、如何防止及舉報電話服務被偷轉、如何避免逾期罰款、提示購買手提電話服務須知和指引消費者申訴的途徑。
如果消費者發現電話帳單有問題、需要幫忙解釋帳單或協助與電話公司及加州公共事業委員會溝通，請致電 (213) 808-1700與華埠服務中心社會服務部聯絡。
Social Service Department is participating in TEAM
(Telecommunications Education and Assistance in Multiple-languages)
CSC is part of the TEAM (Telecommunications Education and Assistance in Multiple-languages) Collaborative, which is a program that is funded by California Public Utilities Commission. This program provides:
- Telecommunication educations
- Assistance with disputes to consumers.
Our Staff from Social Services Department provide education to consumers on:
- How to read their telephone bills
- How to avoid late payment fees and disconnection
- Give out tips for buying cell phone service
- Instruct consumers where to file a complaint with their telephone company.
We also educate consumers how to enroll in the low income discount program called California LifeLine. There are 2-ways to qualify for this program. You may qualify either by Program-based or Income based.
- Program-based means you or another person in your household is enrolled in public assistance programs such as Med-Cal, LIHEAP, Supplemental Security Income, Cal-fresh and others.
- Income-based, you may qualify the program if your annual total household gross income is at or less than these limits (effective : 6/1/2015 – 5/31/2016):
- $25,700 for 1-2 members
- $29,900 for 3 members
- $36,200 for 4 members and for each addition member, add $6,300
Our Staff from Social Services Department will assist consumer to communicate with the telephone company!
If you feel that you may have problems with your bill or you may need help explaining your bill, please call Social Service Department and schedule an appointment at (213) 808-1700.